Why should I take life seriously? Laughter is good for the heart! and for enriching my time with kids! My 7-year old delivered some jokes… it gave me good laughs! Samples:
1. Why couldn’t the sailors play cards? … Ans: Because the captain was standing on the deck…
2. What did the jar of mayo say to the refrigerator door? Ans… “Close the door, i’m dressing!”
3. What’s in the middle of the ocean? Ans… letter “e”
4. Why did the ghost join the cheer squad? Ans… to add a little team spirit!
5. Why was the math book sad? Ans… because it had too many problems!
Please bear with me… if it’s corny… I laughed actually on how my Lean delivered them, and how I tried to come up with my answers…
Nyahahaha… 🙂 🙂