1. Today I Will be Careful About What I Say
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip or say ill about others.
2. Today I Will Not Strike Back
If somebody is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind… I will not respond in a like manner.If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask God to bless that person.
3. Today I Will Go The Extra Mile
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person. Or do the my best one step further without thinking of reward or affirmation.
4. Today I Will Forgive
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
5. Today I will do Act of Kindness, But I Will Do it Secretly
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.
6. Today I Will Treat Others The Way I Wish to be Treated
I will practice the golden rule with everyone i encounter
7. Today I Will Raise the Spirit of Someone and Affirm his/her Goodness
My smile, my words, my expression of support and affirmation, can make a difference in someone’s daily life.
8. Today I Will Recommit my Attitude, Beliefs, Confidence, Drive, Enthusiasm and Focus
I will recommit the source of my “fuel” to attain my goals. Everyday may not be good, but there’s good in every day!
9. Today I Will Nurture Myself (and the People I Love)
I will do necessary to take care of myself, physically, mentally, spiritually, creatively. I will never seize to learn, experience, explore, live, laugh and love.
10. Today I Will Grow Spiritually
I will spend more time in prayer today: I will find quiet place at some point during the day to listen to God’s voice.
These are not actually new year’s resolutions but just a re-affirmation of my values! So help me God!