It’s been a month and a-half since my last progress report re my 101 list, and I’m not sure how I fare this time after 40 days because of holiday rush and festivities. Anyway, I will now do my “inventory”….
Great! I have scratched 4 of my goals!
1. First, the homecoming of my brothers and their families are truly memorable although we wished we had spent it longer! Time flies when we are really enjoying!
2. Second, the festive Christmas raffle and bingo was a hit! I actually won the grand prize of TV (weee…I hardly won on anything!) but I have to give it away for re-raffle… Gladly!
3. Third, the Christmas Charity Toy/Gift-Giving (the “Project K for K”) was doubly-fun and twice as successful! Thanks to all donors and volunteers!
4. I bought 2 good mattresses for our bed upstairs. Now Jolo and Lean are sleeping there… I like the bed too that I sometimes sneak in beside them.
I made progress on my several goals,
5. I have added some entries on “Doing First-Time” and “Adventures with Kids”
6. Finally been able to fix lighting, install vinyl flooring & redo paints in the house!
7. I read number of books this month (despite of toxic schedule)
8. I have several photo galleries thru SmileBox and Movie Maker and have posted them in my blog and YouTube.
9. Because I’ve already emptied the “donation box” last month, I’m allotting boxes again.
10. The “Tap-on-the Back” Challenge “reaped” what it “sow” when I announced the recognition of 6 audit staff. in return, they commended also in email a number of people as their mentors and inspiration! This effort multiplies exponentially and have given a boost to number of people.
11. Although the holiday season put “chaos” on my financial planning, I was able to save a portion (without thinking) to the mutual fund and forget about it (until now!)
12. There are few glitches on some of my goals, that I don’t know if I can do anything more (It’s about increasing my sales by 50% and about coming up with new pillow designs to sell)… Well, I believe i still can turn it around! That’s the spirit.
13. Started the “Team 17” aimed to boost more my staff’s spirit and team efforts.
14. My spirituality was pinched (or tapped) a little after few talks with a friend and my Kuya… and also after reading the books “The Shack” and “Angels and Demons” (this deserves a blog entry, but don’t know yet how to articulate it…)
15. Started planning for the 75th birthday of Mama Abe.
16. Inspired few people in earth (directly or indirectly) to do the 101 in 1001 days!