One of the most common obstacles to success is to cut corners. But short-cut never pays off in the long run. Let us try these valuable tips and insights:
1. Don’t give in to your mood or impulses, you need to change your approach to doing things.
2. Refrain from “fast-breaking,” because quality is sacrificed in the process.
3. Avoid cutting corners. It is really a sign of impatience and poor self-discipline.
4. Follow through… you can achieve a breakthrough.
5. Set up standard for yourself that require accountability.
6. Once you have standards in place, work according to them, not your moods.
7. Stay on track and keep focused. That will get you going in the right direction.
8. Self-discipline is a quality that is won through practice.
Remember, effort and time are wasted if you have to do things all over again
because you have not tried to do it right on the first time.
-From John C Maxwell’s “Failing Forward” and Katrina M’s Journal…..