It was Lean’s Bday last March 10, and he just turned 10… We went Splash Island in Sta Rosa Laguna and had a fun-filled water-activities with cousins and family.
SO much about the fun-blog about this (I havent saved the pics yet), I just want to talk about this amazing kid Lean who happened to be our 2nd precious kid. 10 things about Lean:
1. Lean is a bubbly, funny, cute, chubby boy.
2. Lean likes food. He likes any food, and likes to explore new food (like his mom)!
3. Lean is an early-riser, even on week-ends.
4. Lean is a “heavy” sleeper, meaning, he can “drown” or “smother” you with his legs and arms while sleeping.
5. Lean likes Lego (and look-alike Lego) and has a plenty of it. He can build even while watching TV.
6. Lean dreams of being a chef, a robotic engineer, or an inventor.
7. Lean is a Big Brother to Aliya, he reads her stories and teaches her iPad games techniques, and arts.
8. Lean has a plentiful of drawings of castles and kingdom. He is fascinated on stories about knights and dragons.
9. Lean loves world history book, he has a thick book about that, and reads it when he’s bored with techi games
10.Lean is so gentle and obedient, one you can rely upon when you need a hug, a massage or even just a reassuring smile, with pat on a leg/shoulder, when mom needs one.