The second cousinhood adventure! April 21-23, 2012…
This time our destinations are Bolinao and Alaminos Pangasinan, 200 kms north of Manila.
We are 25 in the group, we took 3 cars and 1 van. Our itinerary follows:
- Assembly time 3:30, take-off at 4:00 am
- Quick pandesal and CR break at Tarlac city, near Hacienda Luisita at around 6:00 am
- Long drive up to Alaminos, St Joseph Church at around 9:00am, where we stopped for a while.
- An hour drive to Bolinao and took the rough road to Bolinao waterfalls. We met AJ the 9year old guide.
- Few of us took a dip at the stream by the falls and enjoyed the cold water. I dont know why they are not ready to take the swim? Kaya antayin na lang nila kami… Sorry….
- We havent seen the other Bolinao falls which they said is more beautiful…. I think they are more worried with their cars getting dirty and got bumped by the rough road…hehehe
- At around 11, we looked for the Villa Carolina Resort… We took a few wrong turns… But finally we arrived.
- We ate our lunch and we are all famished…. We ate even without proper table setting… Heheh… Relleno, tinapa, adobo, itlog na maalat, mango, crabs, shrimps…. Yum yum!
- Rest time… Settle down….
- Walked to knee deep sea…. Picture taking….
- Prepared to go to have some caving and spelunking….
- We visited Enchanted Cave and we all took a dive and swim…. The water is cold, but the cave is too small…. Its not really a spelunking because they already cemented stair steps going down… So bigo sa spelunking.
- Then while we all still wet, we drove farther to Cape Bolinao, the lighthouse near Patar beach, we were supposed to wait for the sunset, but it is now too early, so we drove back to resort.
- Picture taking by the beach of the resort…. While watching sunset! Jump-shot and silhouette photos…. Great time spending with family!
- Dinner time with sarap sinigang na baboy! Wow….
- Wentuhan up to bedtime…. Saya…
That’s our day 1….
More exciting story in day 2…. To be continued….