This blog is, in a way, about family, arts, travel, friendship, charity and inspiration…. in the most humblest way!
These are my random thoughts about my appreciation of life and everyday’s blessings. This brings me back to my goals, my passion, my motivation and the things that matter most! This keeps me grounded and focused (and sane)!
This reminds me that I should not complain and live my life to the fullest!
The Culprit …..Me?
I’ve been delaying saying anything “about me.” As I thought the readers would have guessed it by now by reading my blogs. But maybe I guessed wrong.
Actually, I cannot really articulate how can I write “about me” except that for these base facts, I’m a mother, a wife, a friend, a daughter, a boss and a Filipino…. I’m a dreamer and an aspiring artist that loves (but can’t concentrate on creating more…) painting, collage arts, home designs, writing and photography. I want to believe that people perceive me as someone they can rely on, and the one with a “big” heart.
* * * * * * *
As another project, I would just rather compile in this list of “101 things about me” (humility aside…)… this is not yet compete, because i’m in the phase of self-discovery….so hang-on…
(btw, friends, you may want to contribute…. 🙂 )
1. I am a positive person
2. I am generous! I practice altruism a lot!
3. I love raising kids!
4. I believe I am a cool, sweet mom & wife
5. I cry on sad movies or books (as in “bawl” sometimes!)
6. I am loyal… very!
7. I am an activist (or was…. still keeps the ideals in my heart)
8. I keep diaries, scrapbooks, pocket calendars, old films (i now have one trunk-full of them)
9. I am an artist (or I want to believe so…)
10. I am the “coolest” manager in our company (so they say…)
11. I procrastinate (but I’m dealing with it now)
12. I value friendship a lot.
13. I have a pet-project of gift giving every christmas
14. I hate small rats, but not afraid of spiders!
15. I got my habit of reading from my Daddy
16. I wish I am as prudent/frugal as my Mama, but unfortunately I’m not.
17. I am child at heart. Simple things amaze me…
18. I hardly say “no” (is that bad?)
19. (but) I broke some promises, or rather “forgot” them
20. I am not vane (should I?)
…………….. an so on……..
57. I believe in “sow and reap” law
58. I believe we must invest time in training people (or enriching relationship)
59. I have a reputation of a “snobbish” (but they’re always proven wrong… once they get to know me)… I am just “shy” (am I?)
60. I emphatize a lot
61. I hate dementors.
62. I hate know-it-all jerks
63. I am down-to-earth
64. I am more on “spiritual” side, rather than “religious” side….
and so on….. and on….
there are 101 of these things about me (both good and not-so-good)…. and it is linked somewhere…. but it is momentarily kept private…. (maybe next time…)