That was August 9, 2010 when I have finished my first list of “Do First Time More Often” and now its almost another year, and I have to update my list Part 2… I have to rake my memories, but I know there are more than enough to fill my next 101 “Firsts”. Pardon me if I start where I left-off last year….
1. Luge ride and Skyride (down the winding hill) – got a little scared, at Singapore!
2. Segway ride (I thought I can’t do it too)
3. The “Mummy” roller coaster ride at USS! weeee! really cant get enough of roller coasters
4. The CineBlast Log Ride at Sentosa Imbiah Lookout
5. Dinner at Kopitiam for 4 consecutive days, ohh Jolo, cant get enough of Tempura
6. Moment with the Merlion….
7. Quiet moment at the coach below the Singapore Flyer (while Jolo and Papi were sleeping – nice place to take a nap)
8. Walking round the Marina Bay (de-tour because of Olympic rehearsals)- that was about 2-3 kilometers! kakapagod.
9. Singapore night scene at the top of the Sky Park at Marina Bay Sands. Spectacular!
10. The China town and the Temple @ Singapore
11. Siloso beach at Sentosa island
12. Mass at Singapore Church (St Vincent de Paul)
13. Seen college friends at the airport- the only couple from college days (first time since about 15+ years)
14. New business line for Star City – Pillows! New designs, nice prospects.
15. Tried 2-day bazaar at the World Trade Center (WTC).
16. First to create business page in facebook “Pillow Me”
17. The SJS Reunion-Batch 87… many friends and classmate whom I last seen since HS graduation! Great time!
18. The Charity Marathon as celebration of my 40th birthday, 2 orphanages & 2 street-gift-giving
19. First time at Hospicio de San Jose with my auditors! Hello Liezl, Edward, Hannah, etc.
20. First time at Philippine Children’s Mission with family and auditors! They sang for us!
21. The “us” moment (with Papi) at Puerto Princesa. First time without the kids in tow.
22. Dinner at Kalui, a popular resto in Puerto Princesa
23. The unforgettable Underground River
24. The spectacular Snake Island and its beach. 1-km stretch walking with Papi.
25. Goofy photo-taking at the beach!
26. Special guest at new “Karaoke Republic” of sister Flor (seen Boots Anson Roa)
27. Experience “Karenderia Buffet” with Papi
28. The spa party experience with friends!
29. The new room, I mean, Office for Auditors!
30. A great family getaway at Amana Waterpark resorts at SJDM Bulacan (March)
31. Special guest at Summit RIdge, Seri ASia spa at Tagaytay.
32. New office for SVS… Major business decision for SVS (lots of first-time decisions here)
33. The 1st ever organized “cousinhood” adventure at Sagada, mountain province
34. Spelunking… the first time I heard the word was in February… and in April I’d already done it. It’s trekking inside the underground cave! (Sumaguing Cave)
35. Seen hanging coffins of Sagada
36. Mountain trekking at Echo Valley
37. Sunrise watching at Kilterpan Valley! Just WOW!
38. Two-hours trekking at rice terraces to see a waterfall
39. Cold swimming and underwater picture-taking at the Bomod-ok Falls
40. Night walking with Papi at the quiet small town of Sagada.
41. Surprise birthday party for DAD! 82nd! Motiff in Blue and Green!
42. Special guest at the new restaurant of sister Flor, “Mesa”
43. Beach time with Kahiwat family Phi-phi resort, Bataan (June)
44. Making sand-castle with Aliya and Lean
45. Paradise experience at Club Paradise with Papi!
46. First ever “swimming” in the beach without my feet touching the sand underneath the water. First ever in life-vest.
47. Stargazing by the beach with Papi…
48. Mountain trekking and meeting the bats! Lots of bats!
49. Snorkeling all day-long… yey! afraid to try in Puerto Princesa… now I succeed at Coron.
50. Swimming at Kayangan Lake and Twin Lagoon
51. ALiya’s 3rd Birthday… first-time family bonding at MOA.
52. Joined bazaar at Robinsons
53. Divi moments with Mama and Jolo – shopping galore
54. Teambuilding for my Audit Team! (more firsts here)
More to come…. I just have to retrieve from my memory…