Today I commit myself to volunteer in organizing our High School Batch reunion! Why Not! I know it will need a quite too much attention and time, but I know this will “reap” a lot of fun, memories, challenges and most of all rekindling of friendship! In this one lifetime, probably one of the most memorable milestones in our lives (aside from giving birth, wedding…) is the reunion! So, I want to be a part of this!
A – St Agatha’s Resort Grand Reunion & Papi’s Bday (#18) (# reference in previous blog)
B – Boat Ride up to Cruz sa Wawa at Bocaue (#20)
D – The DAY (my day) (#10)
F – Family! (#16)
G – Gift-Giving for Kids (#13)
I – “I” Moment at our Christmas party… Audit Bday Tribute (#7)
M – Kuya’s visit at our house @ Marilao (#23)
P – Party! Party! Puregold Audit Family (see this also) and SVS Family! (#6)
S – Star Awards for Auditors (#8) (more info here)
December had passed just like a breeze, leaving me dizzy, disorganized and “bitin.” There is a feeling that I could have done more or differently… but then, I realized that every moments that passed during this holiday were all blessed, memorable and joyous! So, I have to recap it here in my “time capsule:”
1. We gave a surprise simple birthday bash for our old friend, John-john. We know he was so happy, just as he thought we have already “forgotten” him.
2. A get-together with SVS Partners for Ron’s birthday, at Casa Milan (the famous house of Lorna T at “Dahil May Isang Ikaw”). Always a great night to spend with close friends!
3. The SGV friends gathered in Judith’s condo for a simple, laugh-filled dinner!
4. Lean’s confirmation… his entry to Eucharistic world!
5. Dinner date with my very good friend, Verna, at Glorietta. We had oyster and beer and a goooood conversation!
6. The Christmas Party of Audit Pipol is such a hit! We had a fabulous time with their presentations and games! They really took effort to prepare.
7. The Audit Pipol surprised me again with a birthday program. As much I feel uncomfortable with solo spotlight, I enjoyed it much! Thank you!
8. The “Star Awards” for Audit Pipol… that garnered a good review!
9. Seri Asia’s soft opening at Alpha Land. Another inspiring (and daring) business move by our friend Flor. Congatulations!
10. The DAY…. my big day! What full-packed day! So here’s the way to celebrate a birthday! a. Charity-gift-giving (Project K for K); b. Lunch with my PG Auditors; c. Swimming at Ace Water Spa with kids; d. Xmas party with SVS Pipol! (wheeew!)… See photos here!
11. Great time bowling with Kuya Ricky, Dad and kids!
12. Kuya Lito and family arrived on the 22th (seeing them again after 10 years is such a blessed, exciting moment!)
13. Another Project K for K with my cousins, nieces & nephews… we brought joy to 150 kids with our toy gifts.
14. The sunset jump shots— super-duper goofying time in the farm doing wacky pics!
15. The Christmas EVE! The long-awaited family raffle, bingo and gift-giving! with TV and digital camera as grand prizes, it actually went to me and Kuya Lito, so we have raffled it off again! Wow Moments!
16. The Christmas morning! Being together again (the complete family) after so many years is just seem so “unreal”
17. Christmas shopping spree with Mama at Puregold Shaw! thank you Boss!
18. The Outing! The great family reunion and overnight outing at St Agatha Resort at Guiguinto! Really bonding moments! It was Papi’s Bday too!
19. Night-out at Buslo’s with Kuyas and Ates and Tito and Dad and Cousins… Where did they go after… What? “Petals?”
20. We went to Malabon and “namasko” and the family ate at Shakey’s on the 31st.
21. Boat ride with Chuko and Deanne and cousins! another highlight of the holiday!
22. The new year preparation, highlighted by a set-up movie theater! I’ve also made a “These Are the Days” music video clip for family affairs.
23. Relaxed moments (after a day at work on the 2nd) with my 2 Kuyas. Bonding moment with Te Leli and Deanne while swimming at Cool Waves on the 3rd. Chuko’s bonding with the dogs and cats!
24. Took leave (on first office day of the year!) and went home to Marilao, where Kuya Lito and family had dinner. The cousins were having fun and bonding moments.
25. The BYE day! On the 6th, we had a despedida dinner for Kuya Lito at Gerry’s Grill at MOA… and off they went to airport… not much to say, it was just a “teary” moment…!
26. Double BYE day! when we went back to Racks MOA to have dinner with Kuya Ricky who will be leaving also on the 9th… not much to say, but another “frowning” moment!
Hey, this should not be ended-up with “sad’ moments! We were just sad because we really had a GREAT time during their stay and this holiday, and it should have more… more… more! The HOLIDAY was really Fabulous, Blessed, and Memorable! We were all Happy in its truest sense!
Last night was a celebration of Orly’s Birthday along with our St Joseph’s buddies and friends (from high school and elementary) at Pier One at QC. We have actually representatives from all sections: St Elizabeth, St John, St. Dominic, St. Ignatius! (if you still remember your beloved section!)
We had a really great time, telling stories, updating life-stories, cracking jokes, goofying around, appreciating the “journey” of each of us had from then to now, and amazing how years have not “actually” changed us… we are still young (at heart and spirit!)… and we can be the same good old buddies… and as if no years had set us apart!
I really believe that we became what we are now because of the friends we made and the dreams we shared with them… as we inspired, aspired and gone separate ways…. then, to meet again with stories to tell!